The Foundation Lindesnes Lighthouse Museum (SLF)
Year of foundation:1991
Organisational number: 875460072
Address: Lindesnesveien 1139,
Phone: +47 38 25 54 20
Lighthouse keeper: +47 902 07 810
The Foundation for Lindesnes Lighthouse Museum has the following purposes:
- To preserve nature areas surrounding Lindesnes Lighthouse
- To preserve the buildings available to Lindesnes Lighthouse and to put these in repair
- To preserve sites of cultural heritage in the area, and make them accessible to the public.
- To develop the area in such a way that its individuality is kept and acts as a foundation for experiencing mainland Norway’s southernmost point.
- To give visitors an insight in the historical aspects surrounding Lindesnes Lighthouse
- -To run a museum and promote cultural dissemination at the lighthouse area according to the goals set in connection with Lindesnes as Vest-Agder’s millennial site, and as a museum linked to The Norwegian Coastal Administration’s working area.